effort to continue the original line of MOTU through custom-crafted art pieces (i.e., custom action figures) which fit into an imaginary history of what might have happened had the line survived.
Authenticity is our main goal, so for every element of design or fabrication we do our best to keep to the spirit of the original line. "How would it have been if they’d made it back in the late 80’s?" is the question we always keep in mind. We want to create figures which fit seamlessly with the vintage figures and create the characters we all wished to see back when we were kids. It’s an artistic and nostalgic joy to bring back those memories as well as create new ones, the way that only finding a new MOTU figure on the pegs at the local toy store could do!
Figure Details :
- All parts hand-cast with two-part resins
- Parts are colored during casting using dyes
- Details are painted with professional quality acrylic paints
- Arms and legs plug into body
- Real Power-Punch action engineered into figure
- Glow-in-the-dark "Energy" whip
- Armor mane is removable
- Armor spike armplates are removable
- Medallion is removable
- Pose-able at the arms, legs, waist, neck.
- Custom graphic front cover
- No contents; Folded paper interior